Chocolate, mint, and botanicals light up your senses as you take a deep breath: this is Foria Awaken. Awaken is boasted as, “the world's first intimate massage oil made with broad-spectrum CBD” and is formulated specifically for women to, “enhance tactile sensation and pleasure while decreasing tension, discomfort and dryness.” The smell of the oil is arousing, it’s texture is smooth and non-sticky, and it leaves the skin feeling moisturized and pampered, but that’s what we’ve come to expect from luxury massage oils. What makes Foria Awaken different?
Foria Awaken was created as a THC-free alternative to Foria Pleasure. (Foria Pleasure contains medical cannabis oil and is currently only available for purchase in California and Colorado.) The legal version, Foria Awaken, is formulated with organic MCT coconut oil, organic whole plan extracts - hemp, cinnamon and ginger, organic cardamom, organic peppermint, wildcrafted cocoa absolute, and vanilla absolute. Awaken is infused with CBD-rich hemp oil and other botanical essences and oils designed to reduce physical discomfort.
The Foria Awaken oil is encased in a beautiful, white glass bottle with a finger pump applicator. The glass is weighty and sturdy, comforting the user in knowing that it won’t be easily broken during a fun night in. When using Awaken for the first time, don’t be alarmed if you find your doubts blown out of the water. You’ll begin to feel warmth and relaxation when massaging it deeply into your erogenous zones. This relaxation has an amazing effect that will help anyone with dryness, pain, and anxiety during intercourse. If you aren’t using Awaken for any pain-specific issues, you’ll find that it heightens your pleasure and makes reaching climax easier. There have been many positive reviews, but everyone's body is different and what works for you might not work the same for someone else.
So you’ve decided to pick up a bottle, now what? There are multiple ways to use Foria Awaken at home:
- Use 4-8 pumps in "hot spot" areas such as your clitoris, inner/outer labia, inside the vagina, lower back, or inner thighs to receive the most out of the direct homeopathic uses of the arousal part of the oil.
- Use 4-5 pumps of Awaken when giving oral to enjoy the lickable experience.
- Put 5-10 pumps into your tub (depending on size) for an amazingly comfortable bath. From personal experience, set an alarm to make sure you don’t fall asleep!
- When using it for a full body massage, mix 4-5 pumps with a quarter size of your usual massage oil to get a deep, fluid rub while also getting the most out of your next massage.
- Only use Awaken with non-latex condoms and non-latex toys because the oils can degrade latex materials.
If you experience discomfort when using Foria products, please discontinue use immediately and either email the Foria customer service team at email@example.com or by submitting a request here.